BE ALMAÍ Wave Styling Wand
Availability: 59 in stock
Having spent 2 years researching how to create long lasting volume and perfect waves I have developed a game changing hair styling tool. My easy to use BE ALMAÍ Wave Styling Wand will allow you to achieve endless professional standard styles in the comfort of your own home! From textured tresses and full glamour waves to voluminous bounce and the classic curly blow-dry the BE ALMAÍ Wave Styling Wand is an essential addition to your hair styling routine. Styled in luxury matt black and gold detailing, this premium styling wand comes with two interchangeable barrels, heat resistant gloves and a section clip.About BE ALMAÍ Wave Styling Wand:
- 2 piece interchangeable barrel attachment Wave Styling Wand.
- Two different size barrels allows you to create styles from textured waves to glamour waves, as well as that big bouncy blow-dry look (25mm, 32mm)
- 360 degree swivel cord to allow you to style at your own convenience.
- Eliminates frizz and seals the hair cuticle to create smooth and shiny waves.
- Infrared heat locks in moisture to the hair shaft and protects cuticle from damage.
- Smooth barrel allows hair to glide through while styling, preventing unnecessary damage without tugging.
- Adjustable temperature to heat style at a lower temperature while protecting your hair.
- Multi Voltage 110 for worldwide usage.
- Heat resistant glove and section clip included.
- LCD screen display.
- Adjustable temperature.
- Designed and created in Ireland; manufactured in China.
- UK electric plug.
United Kingdom / Northern Ireland – £4.99
Republic of Ireland – £5.99
Local Pickup – Free
Are these products suitable for all hair types? Yes our products have been designed to ensure versatility… Suitable for all hair lengths, long hair to above shoulder length…
Does the heat glove come with the wand? Yes certainly, the heat glove is essential for creating effortless waves with ease- it is included with all wands….
What is the difference between using your comb and your brush? Our comb breaks up your curls to create soft waves, and our boar brushes smoothes out your waves, removing any frizz and creating a flawless finish…
(Both can be used on wet or dry hair)
What temperature would you recommend to wave my hair with? The temperature on each wand is adjustable, this is extremely beneficial for ensuring good hair condition… I would recommend trying 170-180degrees (only requiring holding each wrapped curl for 10seconds)
Is it better value to buy the sets? Yes there is a 10% saving whilst purchasing any set.