BE ALMAÍ Professional Lightweight Hairdryer
Availability: In stock
- With a motor speed of 110,000 rpm it is seven times faster than a standard hair dryer, and negative ion technology aids in drying hair quickly, reducing frizz and leaving hair silky, smooth and shiny.
- It comes with Oxy Active technology which acts as an anti-bacterial at the same time as a sealant for hair cuticles – essential for shiny, healthy hair.
- Equipped with an intelligent brushless motor and three speed levels for air outlet and four temperate levels along with cool shot technology.
- This hair dryer is also much quieter than industry hair dryers, meaning it is quieter for both professional salon use as well as client’s daily home use.
- Includes three different nozzle sizes designed to my specifications to suit the type of hair being dried – a larger nozzle for longer thicker hair, a smaller nozzle to suit shorter/finer hair and fringes, and one with an internal sloped nozzle. This angle allows a much simpler way to back blowdry for hairstylists in both a professional salon and home use. Standard industry hair dryers only come with one or two nozzles.
- Created for the professional stylist, hair enthusiast and everyone in between, this luxury dryer takes hair styling to the next level!
- Speed: 110,000 rpm
- Weight: 300g
- Voltage: 100-120V
- Wattage: 1200W
- Sound Level: 78db
- Temperature range: 60-120 degrees Celsius
- Automatic safety shut down
- 3 x nozzle attachments
- Length of power cord: 2.5m
United Kingdom / Northern Ireland – £4.99
Republic of Ireland – £5.99
Local Pickup – Free
Are these products suitable for all hair types? Yes our products have been designed to ensure versatility… Suitable for all hair lengths, long hair to above shoulder length…
Does the heat glove come with the wand? Yes certainly, the heat glove is essential for creating effortless waves with ease- it is included with all wands….
What is the difference between using your comb and your brush? Our comb breaks up your curls to create soft waves, and our boar brushes smoothes out your waves, removing any frizz and creating a flawless finish…
(Both can be used on wet or dry hair)
What temperature would you recommend to wave my hair with? The temperature on each wand is adjustable, this is extremely beneficial for ensuring good hair condition… I would recommend trying 170-180degrees (only requiring holding each wrapped curl for 10seconds)
Is it better value to buy the sets? Yes there is a 10% saving whilst purchasing any set.